By using Blockheads, you agree to the following guidelines.
Post Only Your Own Creations
- DO NOT post others’ creations.
- DO NOT take credit for others’ creations.
- DO NOT post copyrighted or trademarked content.
Post Only LEGO Creations and Directly Related Work
- DO post original completed and work in progress LEGO creations.
- DO post LEGO sets you have assembled.
- DO post custom minifigures you have created.
- DO post LEGO art.
- DO NOT post creations primarily constructed using non-LEGO-compatible building materials.
- DO NOT post non-LEGO related content.
If your creation violates these guidelines, it may be removed. Blockheads has final say over whether content is allowed.
Don’t Post Inappropriate Content
Blockheads aspires to be a positive and appropriate community for LEGO builders of all ages. Please don’t post content that is:
- Pornographic, mature in content, or sexual.
- Racist, sexist, or otherwise offensive.
- Shockingly graphic, grotesque, or obscene.
- Inflammatory (e.g. name-calling, preaching, ranting, stirring up controversy, or venting frustrations).
If you post inappropriate content, it will be removed. Blockheads has final say over whether content is appropriate. If you repost content that’s been removed or continue to post content that violates these guidelines your profile may be suspended.
Don’t Spam Other Blockheads Builders
Spam is considered as:
- Using likes, follows, and other disingenuous social gestures to draw attention to your profile.
- Linking to your own work in comments on other members’ creations.
- Leaving many comments that are short on substance to draw attention to your profile.
- Misusing site features and functionality in a way that isn’t in line with their core purpose for personal gain.
If you see a Blockheads builder spamming others, please report it.
Give Due Credit
If your creation is heavily inspired by other work on Blockheads, make sure to give credit. You can do this by mentioning the Blockheads builder in the description or comments of your creation. Remember that work that’s heavily inspired by others, but not credited, may be interpreted as stolen.
If you’re the owner of work that has been posted on Blockheads without your consent, please report it.
You are highly encouraged to link back to Blockheads when posting Blockheads creations elsewhere.
Leave Constructive Feedback
When providing criticism or feedback to other Blockheads builders be helpful and constructive, not mean or degrading.